I am always looking for a good Chocolate Chip cookie recipe and have never really found one that I like, they all seem to be to crispy or just lack taste. Well, I think my search is over. I made Anna Olson’s Chocolate Chip Cookies, they are wonderful, good taste and a little chewy. I’m not sure why I didn’t try her recipe earlier as she is my baking HERO! To be able to bake everyday, how amazing would that be!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
Excellent recipe a MUST try!