I have been craving some brownies for quite some time now, so when Mike asked if I would make some I was all over it. I really wanted to make my favourite brownies, but I didn’t have all the ingredients, so I had to settle for the Fry’s Coco Powder recipe instead, for the only reason that I had all the ingredients. I wanted to be a little creative so I made 3 different kinds.
Fry’s Fudgy Brownies
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Fry’s cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in cocoa.
- Blend in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until done. Cool.